1.2kg ribeye joint
8 x carrots
1tbsp of garlic paste.
1tsp chilli flakes
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp thyme leaves
1 orange zest
1. Pre heat oven to 220/ gas mark 7
2.toss the carrots in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Place the ribeye joint in oven tray with carrots around the side of the joint
4. Place the tray in the oven, after 20 minutes of roasting at 220, turn the oven down to 160 and roast for a further 30-40 minutes
5. Remove beef from the oven place on a plate to rest for 20 minutes
6.use the juices from the tray to make a sauce by adding wine and chicken stock
7. Carve the beef against the grain and serve with the carrots and the gravey!